Thursday, October 5, 2017

4 Crafty Chicks #371 Easel Card


Welcome back, and I am super excited to share my card with you for the fun challenge starting today at 4 Crafty Chicks.  
My turn to host this weeks challenge and I haven't seen an Easel Card in awhile, and I never tried a Triple one, so here is my take, please let us see what you can come up with, and share it on the challenge blog.  I also would like to welcome our new Guest Designer, Natalie. Please stop over on the blog and share some love with the chicks!



Thanks for stopping and look forward to seeing your creations over at 4 Crafty Chicks. 



Please stop by my fellow Chicks Blogs as well,
they love hearing from you too!
Nance 
Tamie 
Lori

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a cool, unique easel card friend! LOVE the triple panel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW FACTOR! I totally love the inspiration of a triple easel and the incredible images, layout and papers. Wicked awesome!

    ReplyDelete