Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Happy Birthday


 Thank you and welcome back to my blog, I am here to share my card with you.  
Using the wonderful Tutti Designs Dies.

  

I cut the Lily Heart Panel out of the purple cardstock and cut the White Cardstock using the Cross Stitch Nesting Die


I added distress ink to the background of the card base and used craft foam to pop the panel up. I also stamped the white cardstock with flowers and colored using Copic Markers.


I then added the stamped white cardstock on top using more craft foam to pop it up


I then added a ribbon, sorry it looks blue in the photo, not sure why, but it does match in real life.
I did add pearls in the corners as well. 


Thanks again for stopping and for these dies and more wonderful inspirations stop by the store, blog and for all the links, see below.  
Until next time Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment