Thursday, April 19, 2018

4 Crafty Chicks #399 Graduation/ATG


Thank you and welcome back we have another wonderful challenge that is starting today, over at 4 Crafty Chicks.
 

I hope you get a chance to play along and remember it is an Anything Goes challenge with a Twist. Today Amy is our hostess and she would like "Graduation" for our challenge.  I like this stamp I used from Penny Black, the bird is free. Very cool.
I would like to thank Helen as our Guest Designer for the month of April, glad you were able to join us this month. 


Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog and say hello to the very talented chicks.  
Here are the links to their blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with Mom...very nice friend! Love the "you're free" part of this set - very cool!

    ReplyDelete