Thursday, March 8, 2018

Sweetest Wishes 4 Crafty Chicks #393 Bleach Technique



Thank you and welcome back we have another wonderful challenge that is starting today, over at 4 Crafty Chicks.


Today our Nance is the hostess she would like to see the "Bleach Technique" done on our cards/projects, well friends, this was a new one for me, never did one before, I wasn't so sure at first I have to admit, but the more I worked it, I love the results.  Thanks Nance for challenging me.  It is a good one.

4 Crafty Chicks #393 Bleach Technique


I hope you get a chance to play! along and remember it is an Anything Goes challenge with a Twist. 


Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog and say hello to the very talented chicks.  
As well here is the links to their blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning, friend! I love lighter faded rose...so pretty! Have a wonderful week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty card!
    thank you so much for your comment in my blog
    greetings from Chile

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the soft look, so elegant! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Leanne! I agree, this is so soft and beautiful! XXX

    ReplyDelete