Thursday, June 8, 2017

With Sympathy and Triple Mat Technique


Thanks once again for stopping by my blog.  Nance is hosting our challenge today which is starting now and she has ask us to do a Sympathy Card with a Triple Mat Technique.   I have to admit I've never done this technique, but will be doing it again, very nice, fun actually.  I hope you can get over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter this challenge along with us.
 I added a new With Sympathy Die onto the front of my card, and used my new Wink of Stella black glitter pen to go over it, sure does look pretty, and added some craft foam to pop up each layer and some rhinestones to the corners.  I do hope you have a crafty kind of day.  Cheers!
 

2 comments:

  1. A very elegant sympathy card. you make this look so easy. The With Sympathy is sparkly and very beautiful. Thanks for inspiring me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, friend! I love the elegance of the stamps and that die is perfect.

    ReplyDelete