Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Sweet Birthday


Welcome back, and thanks for stopping, I have another fun card to share with you.  Debbie over at Paper Sweeties ask me to be a Guest Designer, I couldn't be more excited to share my card.  Check out the inspirational photo below and create your project, so Fun.  Summertime Picnic to me!



I had fun with the plaid paper and the Basket I stamped twice and 3D it up some, as the word Sweet I cut out twice and stack up, added some wink of stella for some glitter.  Found some cute paper doily's and ribbon strip along the edge.  Stamped the Birthday sentiment to finish my Sweet card off.


Hope you stop by Paper Sweeties for fun shopping and play along with this great challenge.  
Thanks again Debbie for letting be a Guest Designer.
Till next time Happy Crafting.

Supplies:

7 comments:

  1. Leanne I love your sweet basket of cherries 🍒 and the pretty red and white gingham and trim! Adorable card my dear! So happy you are guest designing with the sweeties team this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeee this! LOVING that basket and the cherries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful basket filled with sweet cherries, Leanne!! Wonderful gingham background and lovely ribbon, too!! Thanks so much for joining us this month as guest designer for Paper Sweeties!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your guest designer spot. Very excited for you and the basket of cherries and papers are simply awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leanne, this is a really sweet card! I love those cherries! Thanks so much for playing along with us at paper Sweeties this month!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty! Love how you popped up the basket and sentiment a bit and love your design! So awesome you are designing with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your basket full of cherries is so sweet! Love the beautiful ribbon! So happy to have you as our Guest Designer here at Paper Sweeties!
    Hugs! Mackie

    ReplyDelete