Sunday, April 2, 2017

Hip Hip Hooray



Good day to you, and wow, what fun I have been up to, using some very fun dies, paper, stamps and a cool technique that I have seen around and thought it would be nice to try.  Paper Sweeties is also having a challenge, and it is so cute, and I hope you get a chance to play along as well.

My tiered card started out with the paper from Doodlebug called bunny-ville.  Sure is sweet.  I then added some grass using the IO grass die, and IO bunny dies,  the paper also has fun saying so I cut one out for the middle section.  
I used Paper Sweeties Stamps and Sweet Cut Dies as well.
 Thanks again for stopping and remember to stop by and check out what Paper Sweeties are doing, lots of fun.  Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Totally fabby Leanne! Each layer is awesome and I really like the dies too! Your papers are cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Leanne!!! This card is absolutely AMAZING! It's so bright, cheery and fun ... and I LOVE how you incorporated so many fun elements from Paper Sweeties into your design! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful card with us at Paper Sweeties for our April challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Leanne. Thanks so much for sharing your super sweet card with us in this month's challenge at Paper Sweeties. I hope that you will stop by again soon.
    Have a blessed week,
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete