Thursday, April 13, 2017

Down on the Farm Guest Designer for The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge 4/13/2017

 Thanks friends, another post today from me, and this one is pretty great too.  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday is having a challenge and asked me to be a Guest Designer this week.  So excited about this and thank you.
The challenge is "Down on the Farm" and I am so super happy to share my little friend from Limited Runs.  
Bill the Bull, now doesn't he just make you smile.  I had fun creating my step card and adding all the "Down on the Farm" elements to it.
 I colored my image using Copic markers, used a small action wobble to Bill the Bull and added the cloud, sun, grass, fence, trees using dies to my card, used Bo Bunny Pattern Paper. 
 I sure am pleased to be asked to be a Guest Designer this week.  
I hope you can go over to the challenge and enter your card/project.  It is a sign into membership challenge blog, but so worth it.  
Till next time, happy crafting! 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your guest designer spot. Your step card is rockin with all the details, the sentiment is perfect. Fun bobble head cow. Another inspirational hit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Leanne, for being our GD over at Twisted Thursday! We are delighted to have you! Thank you for sharing this super cute card! It sure does show life "Down On The Farm"! It's a great step card with so many details to look at! Love it!

    ReplyDelete