Saturday, December 31, 2016

Fishin' Buds


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, and Happy 2017 to you.  I hope you had an enjoyable holiday season and ready for some creative fun in 2017. For today's challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, I am so excited to share my friend from Miss Daisy Stamps called Charlie, isn't he super cute.  I don't do enough boy cards, and he sure makes it easy.  I hope you can stop by the challenge blog and share in the fun, and thanks again for stopping.

 I want to thank Miss Daisy Stamps for my image, I had so much fun coloring him up.

** Sponsor 1 **
Miss Daisy Stamps
3 Prizes 
1st ~  3 images
2nd ~  1 image
3rd ~  1 image

Thank you Fabrika Fantasy for sponsoring the challenge over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.



** Sponsor 2 **
Prize ~ 3 Images


4 comments:

  1. Hi Leanne, FANTASTIC card, great image, love the scene created, well done. Happy New Year to you and your family
    Hugs Denise {Owner of LPOCF}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Leanne! I'm so happy to hear that you have fun colouring Charlie. You coloured him beautifully. I always love the faux stitching! We'd love to have you share your card at Miss Daisy Stamps Create & Share Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/237246803286989/. It's a pleasure to sponsor of your challenge. Happy Stamping! Love, Miss Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabby layout, fabby colouring and fabby inspiration my friend. Spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card Leanne, great job!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete