Thursday, December 15, 2016

Distressing 4 Crafty Chicks #329


 Great to have you back for another sharing of my card.  This card I made for a friend, and she has already received it, was our friendship Anniversary, and thought it was fitting to send her a coffee one, as she loves her coffee almost as much as she likes me.  Ha ha ha!  


Challenges I've entered:

I bought this awesome Heartfelt Creations paper a while, absolutely love this paper so pretty, they have wonderful stuff, but my favorite I would say is this.  So our challenge is "Distressing" today over at 4 Crafty Chicks, and Tamie is hosting this, and I haven't done a distressing technique in a while, super fun.  Thanks Tamie and thanks for stopping by.  Till next time happy crafting and Cheers!

9 comments:

  1. Drooling over these colors and the flowers. Truly phenomenal distressing creation. A masterpiece to be framed. Happy Friendaversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I admire it every single day!! It's so pretty! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you colour. I need to learn. Very pretty Lesnne!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow and WOW! So beautiful, Leanne! Love the color combo, the flowers, that cup border! Great coloring, you and Lori need to give me some tips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting!
    ~DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Leanne, such a fabulous design - I think this is my favourite Heartfelt collection.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love LOVE that paper! The flowers are gorgeous and the distressing adds great texture.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love coffee!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inspiration Destination Good luck!!
    Jolanda
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete