Thursday, November 24, 2016

Winter Wonderland

 Hello and welcome back to my blog, another great challenge starting today at 4 Crafty Chicks, and our Chick Lori, would like to see a "Winter Wonderland", she does like her winters that girl.  My card was clean and simple as I wanted to share the fun snowflakes I received from a good friend and I added some Wink of Stella to them, the sparkle reminds me off the sparkle on the snow, so pretty, and I took my Peace word die and cut it out four times and glued it together and added some Wink of Stella to it as well.  Such sparkle.  The horse and sleigh die and the trees I didn't add anything to them, as the paper scene worked so well with my card.  I wish you could see the sparkle better, but trust me it is gorgeous.  I hope you get a chance to stop by the challenge blog and play along with the challenge and check out what the Chicks have created.  Till next time, happy crafting!  Cheers!
 Supplies: SU-Peace Die, Sleigh and Tree Dies, Snowflakes, EP-Hello Winter Paper, Wink of Stella Clear Sparkle Pen, Liquid Glue.

2 comments:

  1. Wow factor this has with your monochromatic color combo. I love your layout friend and those snowflakes are simply awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh friend, this is so pretty! LOVE those snowflakes and I bet they are gorgeous in person...thanks for rockin' my challenge! xoxox

    ReplyDelete