Thursday, October 13, 2016

Orange & Black



Hello and Welcome back, today's challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, is Orange & Black, most would think I would do Halloween, haha nope, I had this image and I thought I would use it for this challenge that is hostessed by Tina today.  I also asked my Mom to color it, she was like are you sure you want orange and black? I said yes please.  She brought out the colored pencils and I think she did a fantastic job, don't you think?  Thanks Mom, this is amazing!  I added some flowers and a lace/ribbon.  I do hope you get a chance to play Tina's challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.  Till next time, happy crafting!

Supplies: Cardstock, Pencil Crayons, Pearl Rhinestones, Thank you stamp, 
flowers, Glue Dots, Embossing Folder, Craft Foam, Wink of Stella, Lace Ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. A stunning and very elegant creation. Your mom's coloring and your layout is simply gorgeous. A great pair, you out did yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic work, I am very impressed
    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow friend! This is image is amazing and you've colored her perfectly xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete