Sunday, September 25, 2016

Precious Little One


Welcome friends, I am showcasing the new release called Baby Boom, for One Crazy Stamper.  High Hopes Rubber Stamps have such wonderful stamps and this Baby Giraffe is so cute right!  I added some ribbon/stars, and popped my little friend up, once I colored him with Copic Markers.  I hope you get a chance to stop by the blog and play along, stop by Lora's store for supplies. 
Till next time Happy Crafting!

High Hopes Rubber Stamps-Precious Little One, Baby Giraffe, Star die, Ribbon, Craft Foam, Copic Markers, Carta Bella Baby mine Paper, Memento Black Ink.


4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that giraffe is super dooper cute! The star paper is simply fabby and so is the sentiment. Marvellous friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is absolutely adorable, friend! Loving that paper xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure adorable I think and yes fun paper too, thanks very much.

      Delete