Thursday, August 4, 2016

Angels


 Thanks friends for stopping by my blog.  My turn to host today's challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks and welcome our newest Guest Designer, and I am so excited to see what everyone creates for this challenge.  


I am using a image from Robyn's Fetish called Blissfull Angel.  She is so pretty. I used Bo Bunny pattern paper and made my Angel a tag that you could take out of the card.  I added a saying to the bottom of the card, and added some flowers/ribbon/bow.  I hope you have a chance to stop by 4 Crafty Chicks and check out what they are creating and play along with the challenge, till next time happy crafting. 

Supplies: Bo Bunny, SU Cardstock, Ribbon, Flowers, Xpressit Card stock, 

2 comments:

  1. The sentiment you used Leanne is simply awesome. I adore the bow you made it is stunning with the flowers and the image. Your angel is simply beautiful. Love your elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, friend! I love that sentiment - very true!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete