Sunday, June 26, 2016

Girl Talk

 

Hello there and we still have time for you to play our challenge at One Crazy Stamper and it is my turn to share with you my card, I actually will share two today.  


These are from the High Hopes Rubber Stamps Spring Release and were so fun to create my cards with and I had to show you both of these.  Thanks again for stopping and I hope you get a chance to play the challenge and stop by Lora's store and pick up a few supplies.  
Till next time, Cheers!
Supplies: Shopping Divas, Coffee Talk, Strike a Pose, Girl Talk, Simple Stories Pattern Paper, Copic Markers, Metal Dies, Pearls, Craft Foam, Memento Ink, Scissors, MISTI.

1 comment:

  1. Leanne these are wicked cards. Love these girls the paper and all of that gorgeous coloring! Love it. Rockin inspiration thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete