Thursday, December 3, 2015

Let it Snow


Thanks everyone for stopping by and checking on what I am creating for our challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks.  My turn to host today's challenge and I thought something that says "Winter".  Could be snow, could be whatever you think Winter is to you.  Should be interesting seeing what you all come up with.  I know the Chicks have out did themselves yet again.  Also share the love with us, we always like hearing what you think of our creations.  We also have so much fun seeing what you create and commenting on yours.  So pop on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and check out our challenge.  Please welcome our new Guest Designer for the month as well, she is very talent. Till next time happy crafting!


Supplies: Stamps-KKStamps, MB,Lil Inkers, Spellbinders, MS, Whimsy Dies-Dies, Copic Markers, Embossing Folder, Wink of Stella, Glitter Cardstock, Adhesive Foam, Liquid Glue.  

3 comments:

  1. Awesome winter card, friend! I love, love, love those wintery dies you used :) Coloring is absolutely incredible, as always! Thanks for the fun challenge this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this winter card! Love those dies and of course your coloring is fantastic!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card Leanne. I love all the textures and layers. I hated delivery the newspaper during the winter...too cold..lol. Thanks for letting me play in the "hen house" this month :o)

    ReplyDelete