Sunday, November 22, 2015

Freezin' Season


Welcome back friends, my card today is for the challenge this month at One Crazy Stamper and I have actually made two cards using the same wonderful image from High Hopes Rubber Stamps-Freezin' Season, Snowman Stumble, From all of Us.  I made the first one adding some snowflakes and sequins, embossing the background card stock and coloring the image using Copic markers.  


The second card using the same image trying the chalkboard technique, looks different in person, but wanted to share it anyway.  The image is colored using white pencil crayon and chalk.  I used other pencil crayons as well.  Adding the mitten/hat and snowflake sequins.  I also used glittery paper and a Merry Christmas die.  


Thanks and I hope you get a chance to check out these fun awesome stamps and play along with the amazing design team creating some fun projects.  Till next time happy crafting. 


Supplies: High Hopes Rubber stamps-Freezin' Season, Snowman Stumble, From all of us, Card stock, Glittery Card Stock, Memento Ink, Pencil Crayons, Snowflake, hat, mitten dies, Sequins, Liquid Glue, Fun Foam, Copic Markers, Embossing Folder, Merry Christmas Die, Versamark, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Gun.


1 comment:

  1. Super cute cards Leanne! I love the chalk card, very cool idea!

    ReplyDelete