Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Vampire Treat and High Hopes Release Blog Hop

 

Welcome back to my blog and now for the exciting news.  The newest release of High Hopes Rubber Stamps is hot off the press and ready to go.

To help celebrate this newest release of Christmas/Halloween/Fall rubber stamps the girls from both the High Hopes and OCS Design Teams are hosting a Blog Hop from the 1st to the 5th of this month and and winner/winners will be chosen on the 7th.  Make sure you visit each blog to see what new release they have on their blog and then go back to the challenge posts and leave a comment on the OCS or High Hopes blogs.

We are going to start off with Kristine from High Hopes, then Shari M. from OCS.

Leanne (Me)
Lora (Owner of HH and OCS)


The stamp I am using for my coffin card is "Vampire Treat" by High Hopes Rubber Stamps.  I added some twine and popped him up on the card with foam tape.  The back ground I did myself and the shape of the card I cut out myself.  I used Copic Markers to color him up.  Thanks for stopping and I hope you get a chance to stop by One Crazy Stamper.  Happy blog hopping, it's going to be awesome.


8 comments:

  1. So fun - the shape of this card is fantastic Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "coffin" shape of this card! Doesn't get any cuter than this!! The twine wrapped around it is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure that this is the first coffin-shaped card that I've seen!! Love the idea - and the twine & spider web background - great card, Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you made the card shaped like a coffin and love that Halloween twine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shape of this card!!! And your colouring is fabulous! Great job, Leanne!!! :)

    ReplyDelete