Friday, May 1, 2015

Polka Dot Pals Daisy

Hello friends, and welcome to another issue of my crafting for the month of May.  Today's challenge starts at One Crazy Stamper the challenge is all month and is "Anything Goes", so would love for you to pop on over and play along, share a comment with our wonderful very talented design team as well.
 
On my card I am using the very cute image from Little Miss Muffet Stamps-Polka Dot Pals Daisy, isn't she just so cute.  I thought the paper from Taylored Expressions was bright and pretty. I used Xpressit Copic Blending cardstock, red cardstock.  I used a birthday wishes die, a my favorite things stitched rectangle die, and used a spellbinders die as well as some ribbon and of course colored the sweet image using Copic Markers-R20, E00, E11, R00, Y08, Y06, YG07, YG09, BG11, BG13, E35, E08, YR23, YR24, YR27, R27, E51, E510, E53.

2 comments:

  1. She is just darling, Leanne! Boy, could I have used this stamp set a few years ago when my daughter was going to birthday parties every weekend! I love your mix of papers :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love your coloring and paper!

    ReplyDelete