Sunday, February 1, 2015

Hi

 
 Hello friends, another fun challenge starting today for the month of February.  One Crazy Stamper challenge is Red, White and a Die Cut. 
 High Hopes Rubber Stamps is our wonderful sponsor this month.  Lora has some great prizes this month. So pop on over to One Crazy Stamper and check out the design team and play along with our challenge this month.  Also if you are running low on supplies for your craft room, stop by Lora's Store or go online.
This little girl with the flower reminds me of a sweet young great niece of mine.  So I thought why not create this card for her.
 This was a fun card to create. My friend Lori and I hadn't made a shaker card for a long time.  So we both cyber crafted together and made one.  Thanks again for stopping and Happy crafting, hope you get a chance to create with us!
Supplies I used for my card are: Red, White Cardstock, Pattern Paper, Xpressit Copic Cardstock, Transparency, Dew Drops, Flowers, HH Stamp Little Miss Springtime, Diecuts-Spellbinders, La-la-land Crafts, Foam tape, Glue Dots, Copic Markers-E08,35,50,51,93, G99, R35,46,59, YG00, B04, 0.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Leanne - this is SO cute! I love that you made her into a shaker, and used the clear dew drops - awesome idea :o)

    ReplyDelete