Thursday, November 20, 2014

Merry Christmas 4CC Make It Sparkle

 Hello friends, I am glad you came back to see what I am creating for our Make It Sparkle Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.  Today our good friend Tamie has asked us just to do that, sparkle can be lots or a little, but we girls like a lot.  
 
My card was fun to create.  I stamped the Poinsettias and then used my red Wink of Stella to add some sparkle, and used the Spellbinders to cut out, and pop up on my stamped flourish.  Where I also added some sparkle using the clear Wink of Stella pen.  Then adding some swirl rhinestones to give it more dimension.  
 
I wanted to add my bow/ribbon, wasn't sure where, but I think it adds more of the Christmas feel.  The pattern paper was from my stash.  The Merry Christmas stamp is from Stampin' Up!  I used some 3D foam squares to pop up my image.  I do hope you get a chance to get into your craft room and get crafty.  Pop on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and play along with our challenge, share the love!  Till next time, happy crafting!
Supplies
Card-A2
Cardstock-Black, Xpressit Copic Blend
Stamps-Inkadinkado-Flower Flourish, Stampin' Up!
Just Rite Clear-Festive Poinsettia
Ribbon
3D Foam Squares
Pattern Paper-BZ -The Adventures, Stampin' Up!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty friend! I love those poinsettia's all bling'd up with wink of stella ;) I finally got myself a couple pens - can't wait to use them! Love the green bow too - perfect touch! Have a super dooper week ahead xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh This is so pretty!!! I love those poinsettia's!! Great job!! Hugs- Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bling, the flowers with the glitter on it are so amazing! A creation filled with tons of WOW FACTOR!!

    ReplyDelete