Monday, September 29, 2014

Die Tutorial

 
Thanks for stopping by, today I am doing a tutorial for One Crazy Stamper, and I didn't really know what to make, so my dear friend said I use a lot of different company dies, and should show case dies.  So that is my Tutorial.  I am using Spellbinders for this one.  I hope I took the pictures in the correct order.  I didn't add many embellishments for this one, wanted to showcase the dies.  You can create so many wonderful projects using dies.  Thanks again for stopping and I hope you get into your craft room to create. 
 I used 3D Foam Tape and adhered the white to the red, then adhered to my card stock base.
 I cut out the main die, and used Labels 8 for the center, and again used 3D Foam Tape to Pop it up.
 This die I added to the other die, using glue dots.
 
 This oval die I also used the large classic oval die for the center, and then using 3D Foam tape popped it up.
 I stamped a sentiment on the white oval and popped it up using foam tape and you can still see the red a wee bit.
  The next die, I wanted to use was perfect to see a bit of red behind it.
 I used glue dots to adhere to the ovals.
 
 Then added this to my card base, and started to added some flowers (poinsettias).
 I also used my red wink of stella brush pen to add some sparkle to the poinsettias.
 You could add much more to this card or any project.  I used the step card base, but you sure could make this using many different card bases.
Supplies used:
Red-White Card Stock
Layered Poinsettia
Raindrops on Rose-Heartfelt Creations 
Floral Ovals
Classic Ovals Large
Labels 4
Labels 8
Decorative Labels 8
Exquisite Labels 11

6 comments:

  1. Your tutorial turned out absolutely awesome girl...gorgeous card! See, nothing to worry about - you rocked it! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card! Love all those decorative labels! Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant's Anything Goes Challenge! Come play again! Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great tutorial and fab finished card! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - this jaw-droppingly gorgeous - thanks for joining in this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tutorial! Thanks for joining the Crafting From The Heart challenge, hope you'll play along again very soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWZER...what a beautiful Christmas card! Love all the different dies! Thank you for joining us at the Catered Crop!

    ReplyDelete