Sunday, June 8, 2014

I Heart Sketches

Thanks again for stopping by to see what I am creating.  I thought it had been awhile since I played at I {heart} Sketches. I am using the fun stamps I purchased "From the Heart".
I used a paper pattern pack from  a long time ago, sorry not sure of the company.  I am going through some older papers, and I think they are pretty cool to create with again.
I used my spellbinders and the colored my image with Copic Markers. Y000, Y00, Y11, Y13, YR30, YR31, B93, B95, T6, T8, BG93, BG96.  I used 3D Foam squares to pop my image up, and added some twine and little scroll too. I hope you get a chance to Pop on over to I {heart} Sketches and play along with this great challenge/sketch. Thanks again and I hope you get your craft groove on!  Entering in the following challenges: Stamping Sensations - Animal Antics   Crafts Galore Encore - Use a Stamp or Digi Stamp The Cupboard Trilogy - #23 Use Yellow  Sisters of Craft June Challenge Anything Goes 
 

5 comments:

  1. This is just so adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at From The Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Leanne, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, thank you for joining in with our challenge over at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog.
    Stella xx
    TCT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love love this image that she created for me and bad that I haven't used it yet but oh my gosh friend you have rocked another layout, coloring, paper combo....LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving this! thankyou for entering the sisters of craft blog challenge. michelle dt.xx

    ReplyDelete