Thursday, March 6, 2014

Shape Card For You

 
Thanks friends, for stopping, today the challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, is brought you by "me", so please pop on over to share some love with the design team, they've created wonderful inspirational ideas for you today.
A "Shaped Card", so show us what shape you are into today.  Mine is sort of circle, with a twist. 
I added some charms, and ribbon to my card, with a easel sort of style to it also.  I added a brad, and a little bling.  Thanks for stopping and remember to pop on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and play along with the design team.  Till next time Happy Crafting!
Supplies: SU-Cardstock, Gray, Burgundy, Xpressit Copic paper, Brads, Charms, ribbon, bling gem, Spellbinders, Embossing Folder, Glue Dots, Foam Tape.

4 comments:

  1. Leanne this is a totally wicked card! Man you rock the shape cards. I love how you made so many different circles and how they fold into one another. Each one is unique and fabulous. Thanks for getting me to make my first ever shape card. A wonderful challenge girlie. Phenomenal creation :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty easel card friend!! Lovin' all these spellbinders and all those charms are awesome! WTG girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shaped card Leanne! Those charms are super cute! Thank you for letting me join the 4 Crafty Chicks this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leanne - another great one! Love all the layers and elements of your shape! Great challenge!! Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete