Monday, March 10, 2014

Hello Pretty Kitty

Thank you for stopping by to check out what I am show casing this month for One Crazy Stamper.  The stamps we are having so much fun sharing with you this month are Whimsy Stamps. 
Whimsy Stamps
Today I am using on my card "Pretty Kitty" by Elisabeth Bell.  So much fun to color and create my card with. 
Pretty Kitty EB1055
Please join us at One Crazy Stamper for the challenge this month using these fantastic stamps from Whimsy Stamps.  Also if you are in need of some great supplies for your craft room, please check out Lora's store at One Crazy Stamper for all you crafty needs.  Till next time, Happy Crafting.
I used the following supplies: Stamp-Whimsy Stamps-Pretty Kitty, Bo Bunny Pattern Paper, Spellbinder Dies, Flowers, Pearls, Foam Tape, Ribbon, Xpressit Cardstock, Copic Markers-R12, YR18, YR16, E08, R22, R20, R24, YG17, BG75, BG78, BG72, R32, C3, C5, C7, C9, E25, E21, E11, E13.

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is just beautiful!!! I love the colors you used and of course you can never go wrong with flowers!!! You know how much I love them! That is one adorable image and I love the way you colored her! Hope you have a great day! Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a gorgeous card, Leanne! I love that image - she's adorable! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the colors you did! It reminds me of those retro colors, we used to wear, that I really liked. I love your layout to and the yummy papers not to mention all those fabby flowers. WTG!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card!!! I also love Elisabeth Bell stamps too;). Your colouring is very beautiful with lovely background and layering.

    ReplyDelete