Thursday, January 30, 2014

Anything Goes 4 Crafty Chicks Crazy Egg

Thanks for stopping by here to see what my creation is for #179 Anything Goes Crazy Egg at 4 Crafty Chicks!
My creation today, looks like a card, but it is a calendar, my last one I made for 2013 it hangs on my display stand on my desk, and I laughed at myself in November as I never finished it there was no December, then I made it, and had no challenge to put this on, so figured I would save it for today.  Thanks Lori for your great idea.  Please stop over to 4 Crafty Chicks, and play along, please share some love with the team.  Till next time hope you get your craft groove on.

Supplies: Stampin' Up! Cardstock-Choc Chip, Little Darling's pattern paper, Brads, Foam Squares, glue dots, word on my computer for the calendar, digi stamp.


4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your paper...wonder where you got it from. Fabulous calendar page, wonderful layout and those pearl brads are rockin touch to this creation! WTG!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne this is really cute! I've really enjoyed creating along with you these last couple of months at 4CC
    Tammy GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this calendar friend! The papers are awesome and I agree with Tamie - the pearl brads are awesome xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leanne! Great project, really turned out cool! I really love the brads and the design. Thanks for sharing this idea and have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete