Sunday, October 13, 2013

Tis' The Season

Hello friends, after a very busy day outside doing yard work, I came inside to relax and remembered I needed to post my card from last night!  I found this fun challenge from my friend Lori and thought I best get playing.
The paper pack I bought from One Crazy Stamper is called Heartfelt Creations-Christmas Card Collection, the paper is so awesome.
The challenge is from Tis' The Season, and the sketch is pretty awesome, might have to switch it up and make another one, just turn it on it's side. 
Thanks for stopping and play along here at this challenge, sure is a cool one.  Till next time happy crafting!

Entering in the following challenges:
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long-#37 Simply Christmas
Sorry I miss understood the challenge, I deleted my card.
Tis' The Season Stamping Christmas Card Challenge-#1 Sketch

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I love the image and the papers are so beautiful. Unfortunately, it doesn't quite fit our challenge "Simply Christmas" No embellishments (including ribbon) and that makes me sad because this is so pretty. Heather CSAYL DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO pretty Leanne, very vintage and classic looking! I love the paper and the addition of the rhinestones is just perfect!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at 'Tis The Season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow girl!!! This card is unbelievably GORGEOUS! I love that stamp and those papers are beautiful - nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely Christmas card, Leanne. I really like the colors in the background and how the help to showcase your nativity scene. Thanks for playing with us at 'Tis the Season.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shading on the nativity scene and the vintage feel of this card! Great job!

    Thanks for playing with us at our first challenge at 'Tis the Season!

    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the main image on the card! Perfect choice for a Christmas card. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete