Thursday, August 8, 2013

4 Crafty Chicks #154 Black and White

Hello friends, wow our good friend Melissa at 4 Crafty Chicks is asking us to make something with Black and White.  So here we go.  I had to make two, on the 4CC Challenge blog I only put the first one on.  I just couldn't decide which one, so I put both on here.  Thanks Melissa for this challenge.  I think it was pretty fun! My first card I used the Memory Box Flower Die and cut it out of the white cardstock and then on the inside of the card I put a piece of black, it looks pretty cool.



 Then I added the sentiment and some bling and wow, done did.  Was pretty easy, fast, and nice.
This next card I did a bit more, so with cutting the flowers out of from the other card, I thought what could I do with it, so I cut another one out in black and used 3D foam and popped it up, then added it to embossed cardstock and some ribbon and leaves, sentiment and done did.
Thanks for stopping here, please stop by 4 Crafty Chicks, play along with our challenge we love hearing from you, and till next time "Happy Crafting"!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh!! I love both of these cards girl!! You rocked this challenge BIG TIME!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are awesome! Girlfriend you sure know how to work the black and white look. The takes have extreme WOW FACTOR!! You sure make our challenges look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this birthday card: WAAAA!!!! what a clever idea!!!extra!!

    ReplyDelete