Monday, June 3, 2013

Love To Scrap #7 Rockin' Rubbah!

Hi again, thank you for coming back here, todays challenge at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog was fun.  It is pretty simple, just use a rubber stamp!  The sponsor is none other than Heartfelt Creations, which is awesome.  I even used their stamps for my card along with the dies, so much fun!
Heartfelt Creations Fan Badge
So the Design Team at Love To Scrap would love for you to join us, play along, share some love, win some famous stamps.  Thanks and till next time Happy Crafting!
My Shutter Fold Card
 
Please go over to LTS and play along!
Supplies: Cardstock-Black, White.  Pattern Paper-MME's-Ginger, Stamps-Stampin Up, Heartfelt Creations, Spellbinders, Memory Box die, Copic Markers, Flowers, Bo Bunny Bling, glue dots.

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous. Gorgeous design. Beautiful images and love those frames.

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Card! I love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous!! I have this template in my binder to try out, it looks pretty easy, I hoping it is. Love the color combo you used. Your coloring is amazing on the image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shutter card! Your coloring is superb and the card is so intricate. It is a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The paper you used is gorgeous and your coloring is fabulous.I love the flourishes you used on the front. It is a exquisite card style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leanne, this is absolutely stunning! That fold is amazing - I did one this past Christmas similar to this but yours is a little more intricate. Your papers, image and those die cuts are to die for! So proud to have you on my team!
    Hugs,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, Leanne! Love the colors and the black trim just really makes everything pop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leanne this is simply stunning full of wow factor and pop!! Love it, the colors your rock. Layout. Yep another fantabulous hit in my books. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGOSH girl! This is GORJUSS!! I love that spellbinder on the front with your image - WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh this is incredible! beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete