Thursday, June 13, 2013

4 Crafty Chicks #146 Paper Pleating

Hi friends, I just have to explode a wee bit on how last weeks challenge thrilled me to no end.  The flowers are wonderful, the projects were amazing, thank you, thank you.  I will continue to go to each and everyone's blog just to be in awe of such wonderful talent.  
Okay a bit much, but sorry I just had to thank you all, in my thoughts you were all winners.  Okay today at 4 Crafty Chicks, it is Melissa turn hosting our challenge and asked us to use Paper Pleating on our project.  I used paper pleating under my pleating ribbon.  I had fun with this, it took me a bit to think of how I could add it, but I think it turned out okay. I found this great tutorial on how to do Pleating, if you would like pop on over and check hers out. Seeing Ink Spots. I like the fact that it gives more texture and depth to your project/card.  
  Please go over to 4 Crafty Chicks, play along or share some love.  Till next time Happy Crafting!
Supplies: Cardstock-Riding Hood Red, White, Pattern Paper-Carta Bella, White pleating ribbon, ribbon/white ribbon, Spellbinders, Stamps-Stampin Up!  Flowers, Flower Gem, Memory Box die, Glue Dots, 3D-Dots.

1 comment:

  1. Leanne you make paper pleating look so easy! I love your pleated ribbon too! Awesome sentiment and the colors are rockin fab too!

    ReplyDelete