Thursday, March 21, 2013

4 Crafty Chicks # 134 Circles

Hi friends, our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks is Circles and our good friend Tamie is the hostess today.  I decided since last week I challenged myself to CAS for Melissa's challenge, I would try one more.  Okay, so they aren't terrible, just hard for me.  There is so much white space to fill, wink, wink!  
Cardstock Stampin' Up, Stampendous Stamps, Sparkle Pearls, Glue Dots, SU Punch, Circle Punch, Stampin' Up Stamps.
Thanks Tamie and Melissa for always challenging me/us.  Just wait till next week for Lori's now this will be interesting...just a heads up it will be sweet!  Please go over to the 4 Crafty Chicks and play along, I want to see your circles.  Thanks everyone and till next time Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Lan I challenged myself to the same thing and well girlie you knocked it out of the park!! I love the grays and circles you used and how you linked them all together. Girlie you have CAS in you...it is crying to get out...WTG!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, just love it! ~Evie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card hun and thank you for popping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment...means a lot!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Leanne, I like it a lot!

    Love
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this CAS circles card my friend! I love how you linked them all together down the one side - brilliant!! WTG!

    ReplyDelete