Sunday, February 10, 2013

Fun Post On this Sunny Sunday

Hello fellow crafters I am enjoying this Sunny Sunday.  I do hope you are enjoy your weekend.  Darn cold bug hit me bad when we got home from vacation.  But I do believe I am on the mend.  I haven't done any layouts lately on here, so thought I would create a few.  Thanks for stopping and till next time Happy Craftin!
My husband and colleagues party like rock stars, okay maybe mild ones.  We had so much fun, started out in our room.  I love how they have become friends.  This is our night of fun!
My sister and niece came to visit with us and my sister was behind the camera, so I am in some of these shots.  
I thought of using pinks or red with these hearts, but I really liked this paper from Stampin Up and it would be nice to change it up some.
 Thanks again for stopping and please remember to take some time out for creativity!  Happy Crafting!
I'm entering in the following Challenges: 


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous layouts. Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge.
    Laine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leanne, what a fabulous layout you have made! Great design, fab details and lovely papers.

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Love to Create.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    Love to Create Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout! Wonderful design and colors! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leanne, your layouts are totally rockin! I love, the color of the hearts and your papers are FABULOUS! Not to mention your incredible pictures...love your smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts!!! Thanks for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete