Thursday, February 28, 2013

4 Crafty Chicks Stitching #131

 
Hello friends, another fantastic challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, our good friend Lori is the hostess today, and she asked us to use Stitching on our projects, this can be real or faux.  I think the real was fun.  I found this sketch from unscripted sketches it was from last month, but thought it was cool.
So you may notice I am using this fun pattern paper my dear friend Tamie gave me, it is so fun.  Little Darlings Stamps Paper - Caladium.  Sorry you may think I don't have much paper, but I do, but when I like something I tend to use it lots.  Thanks again T!  The stamp I used is from Flourishes called humming along.  Very cool, thanks for stopping, please go over and check on the dream team, they are so talented.  Till next time Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment