Monday, November 26, 2012

Snowflakes with Totally Stampalicious

 Another fun challenge today at Totally Stampalicious, Snowflakes, let's see some snow on your card/project.  I had fun again with this paper from Bo-Bunny, and one of my favorite stamps at Totally Stampalicious called Let it Snow Stella.
I love adding things to my cards/projects and this snowflake charm I thought added to the card.  I stamped the let it snow a few times for the background paper too.
 I colored Stella using copic markers and used spellbinders, brads, foam squares, snowflake punch. 
Thanks again for stopping by and please play along with us at Totally Stampalicious, and remember you can win stamps for a year click here for more information.  If any one would like to be on the design team also click here and the full information is there. Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. did someone say snowflakes?!!! lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your snowflake charm. You always have the neatest charms or other bling! Incredible coloring on your image too! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete