Thursday, October 18, 2012

4 Crafty Chicks #112 Dry Embossing

 

Thanks for stopping by today, our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks is brought to you by our fellow chick, Tamie and she has asked us to do some form of dry embossing on our card or project.  I thought that was pretty easy, so this is my clean and simple card with dry embossing, sorry Tamie but took me less than 4 minutes.  I think it is pretty!  Thanks for stopping and please go over and share the love with the chicks and join in on our Dry Embossing challenge.  Happy Crafting!
Supplies~Paper~White, Pink Pirouette.  Ink~Melon Mambo, Black.  Accessories~Embossing Folder, Foam Squares, Brayer, Spellbinders.  Stamps~Flourishes.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous embossing girlie! Is this one done with ink and a roller? I love the folder you chose for this challenge - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girlie no apologises needed. This has a ton of WOW FACTOR! The embossing is rockin and so is the clean and simple take on the challenge. It is the full package. Loving your sentiment too. Thanks for liking the challenge as much as I did. WTG!!

    ReplyDelete