Thursday, September 27, 2012

4 Crafty Chicks #109 Health and Fitness

 
Good day fellow crafty friends, wicked this is our last post for the month of September for 4 Crafty Chicks , where does the time go!  Today I am giving you a prize, you just never know who it will be, so play along with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.  
Today's challenge is brought to you by Lori, and she has asked us to make something Health and Fitness!  Fun challenge, do go over to 4 CC and see what the design team has created. I used a Totally Stampalicious stamp and some spellbinders and a sketch from desconstructed sketch.  Word window punches and some twine.  Was fun! 
Thanks for stopping and Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha! I love Stella! Awesome card friend! Love the colors you used - and the image is perfect for my challenge ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you just gotta love Stella! She is one of my fav's...LOL. The sentiment fits me to a tea...LOL. Love you color combo, and your layout out completely rocks. WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete