Thursday, August 30, 2012

4 Crafty Chicks #105 Back to School

 Good Morning, wow, the last challenge for August, where has the time gone, poof!  We are doing the Crazy Egg at 4 Crafty Chicks, please go over and play along, some cool prizes for you to win too!
I don't have any children, so this challenge was hard for me, going back to school, but I have these stamps with these cutie's, and just had to ink them up.  I did cheat a bit and use a template for the welcome off of my computer, and then just used my punch for the top.  Thought it was cool.  Anyway, glad you stopped over and now go see what the design team has created.  Thanks again to our last three months of Guest Designers, soon we will be on the look out for another set...we will keep you posted.  Happy Crafting!
My Card:
Supplies:Paper~SU-Island Indigo, Authentique-Free Bird pattern paper.  Stamps~SU.  Ink~Copic, Black.  Accessories~Spellbinders, twine, punch, Foam squares, Word-Computer.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card this week, Leanne! I love the papers you used and that image is perfect :) The twine is an awesome touch! WTG!

    ReplyDelete