Thursday, August 16, 2012

4 Crafty Chicks #103 Circles

Hello friends, welcome back to my blog, I am so screwed up these days, not sure what I was thinking, but the challenge last week was Up, up up and away, and I had full intentions of using this card, oops,  I put circles on it and marked it for today's challenge.  Oh well sometime a girl shouldn't do more that one thing at a time.  Just funny was all.  There enough story telling.  Please go over to 4 CC and check out what the team has created and play along!  Thanks again and happy crafting!
4 Crafty Chicks # 103 Circles
Supplies:Paper~Poppy Parade, White, Authentique 6x6 Pack.  Accessories~Pearls, Spellbinders, Circle Punches, glue dots, foam squares.  Ink~Black, Copic Markers.  Stamps~Magnolia, Stampendous.

1 comment:

  1. LMBO! I almost spit out my coffee reading your post. I forgot about this "mix-up" but nobody would have EVAH known any different - super cute card girlie! Even with the added cirlces on (which you would never, ever guess!) *wink* WTG!

    ReplyDelete