Thursday, May 17, 2012

4 Crafty Chicks #90

~~Graduation~~
Wow that time of year once again....I think the older I get the faster it comes, and when I was in school, it seemed like forever!  If you have a special one in school that is graduating, give them a big hug or way to go...it is hard, and awesome to know they worked for themselves!  
Way to go all of you! 
At 4 Crafty Chicks our girl with the most hardest challenges for me, sorry Tamie, it took me three days and a few paper tries to get this card.  It wasn't hard, just wasn't what my head wanted to put on paper, so I re-did it three or five times...I think it is ok now, but still not what was in my head.  I like how Tamie makes me think or challenges me...hugs girlie.  Please stop over and check out what the design team has created and play along we love seeing your creations.  
Happy Crafting!
Supplies: Paper~SU Black, White.  Stamps~Word-Computer.  Accessories~Autumn Leaves Graduation Stickers, Spellbinders, Embossing Folders, Rhinestone.

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha...girl you do the same for me with your challenges. YOU TOTALLY BLEW ME AWAY with your creation! I am glad you kept working at it, because girlfriend, you inspire me with each creation. Thanks for working so hard on this and for rockin it out!! Hugs to ya xoxoxo Way to Go!!

    ReplyDelete