Thursday, May 10, 2012

4 Crafty Chicks #89 Sentiment Only

Good Morning, another great turn out for our Blog Hop/Guest Designer spot at 4 Crafty Chicks, do go over and check out who is our GDT's and the winners of last weeks challenge, fun stuff.  It was hard to pick....Congrats to you all.  The winner of the prize from my blog is: Kim B so please email me here, so I can get this package mailed out to you.  So now onto today's challenge.

Wow, another great challenge from Melissa at 4 Crafty Chicks, she did challenge me, as I wanted to add an image to this card, my dear friend Lori told me....hold it Leanne, just a sentiment this time!  It is harder than I thought, thanks Melissa! Thanks Lori for letting me raid your stamps and make this card, Verve stamps have the best sentiments.
Sentiment Only #89
Check out what the design team at 4 Crafty Chicks are up to.  Happy Crafting!
Supplies: Paper~SU: Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral, Early Espresso.  Ink~Early Espresso.  Stamps~Verve.  Accessories~Spellbinders, Glue Dots, Foam Squares, SU Punch, Ribbon, Pearl.

5 comments:

  1. You are very welcome girlfriend! It was a blast crafting with you that day :) Once again, GORGEOUS card! I love Verve too! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sentiment Leanne what a fantastic card , fabulous details and I like using just a sentiment instead of an image I love this .
    Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leanne, just love the look of this whole card and the sentiment is awesome. Gorgeous colors and layout!! I was challenged too...LOL. Thanks for letting me know that Lori did the post for me. You two had so much fun. Another stunner :) WTG!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your project is phenomenal! and you take such gorgeous pictures too. also, thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog. i'm now your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete