Thursday, March 1, 2012

One Crazy Stamper GDT

Scroll down for my 4 Crafty Chicks post!

Today I am also pretty excited to share with you that I was picked to be one of the Guest Designers for the month of March on One Crazy Stampers!  
This has been a fun spot, and I do hope you go over and check their blog out, such talent there.  
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Supplies I used From One Crazy Stamper:
Spellbinders, Whimsy Stamps, Magnolia Stamps, Copic Markers.
Ink: Black, Copic Markers
Stamps:Whimsy Stamps, Magnolia
Paper: SU-Rose Red, Regal Rose, Pattern Paper, White
Accessories:Spellbinders, Paper Doily, Embossing Folder, Flowers, Leaves, Glue Dots, Foam Squares, Sewing Machine.

1 comment:

  1. SUPER cute card Leanne! Congrats on the GDT position for this month - I know you will rock out some amazin' stuff! Woot!

    ReplyDelete