Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sympathy

 
Good evening, a nice sunny start to the day, but then the clouds rolled, maybe tomorrow we will see that sunshine.  Went visiting today and helping my parents decorate and get ready for Christmas was a good day.  

Came home and found out one our friends Mother passed away, always sad when you hear this stuff, especially this time of year for some reason.  Any way I felt I needed to make a card right away and put it in the mail tomorrow.  I don't make these very often but one has to.  I think it is pretty and I know our friends will appreciate it. 

Thanks for stopping and checking on what I've been creating.  I am doing some much needed things around here tomorrow so I may need a break and pop on and show you something new.  
Have a good night!

Supplies:
Paper: White, Pink. 
Accessories: Ribbon, Brad, Spellbinders, Embossing Folder, 
Border Punch, Pearls, Foam Squares, Glue Dots.  
Ink from computer and Word Program.

1 comment:

  1. Leanne, this card is beautiful. Sorry to hear that someone close passed away. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete