Thursday, December 1, 2011

4 Crafty Chicks #66

 
Hello December, wow, November sure flew by, we got a few snowy days now.  Christmas will be here before we know it.  But first our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks is brought to you by me.  I get to host this one, and since it is my birthday month, I thought this challenge was good.  
Please play along with the design team at 4 Crafty Chicks, and have fun.
I colored this boy a few months back, and sure wanted to use him on a card.  Guess not much for a girl card today, oh well.  I also want you to go over to 4 Crafty Chicks and welcome our December Guest Designer Dee, she will be with us for the month of December, Welcome Dee and lets get crafting!
Have fun with the challenge.  Happy Crafting!
Supplies:Paper~Island Indigo, Early Espresso, White, Pumpkin Pie, Pattern Paper.  Stamps~Stampin Up, KennyK.  Accessories~Spellbinders, Brads, Foam Squares, Glue dots.  Ink~Copic Markers, Black.

2 comments:

  1. Leanne I love your masculine card! You make it looks so easy! Happy Birthday month by the way :). The colors rock and the image is too cool! Way to give us a break from Christmas cards and a chance to celebrate another way oh crafty one :) WTG!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, my friend! Those Kenny K stamps ROCK! Your coloring is once again, fantastic and that layout is awesome for a guy card - WTG!

    ReplyDelete