Thursday, November 3, 2011

4 Crafty Chicks #62

Hi there, another fun challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks this week, and well it is my turn to host it, and I've chosen Die Cuts. So that means, any form, as long as we can see some of them on your project. I thought that I would try to use a few different ones. So there are Spellbinders, Martha Stewart's Snowflake punch. You can't tell in the picture, I guess I was sleepy taking this photo, but the top layer is raised up. Anyway, thanks for stopping, and play along with us at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Supplies: Paper~White, Black. Accessories~Pearls, Embossing Powder, heat tool, MS Punch, Spellbinders, Ribbon, Charm. Ink~Bashful Blue, Black. Stamps~Stampin Up!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous winter card girlie! Love all those yummy snowflakes! Awesome challenge - thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahooo is this gorgeous! I just love your die cuts and the snowflakes you used. Singing AWESOME!! The colors are rockin. Thank you so much for the rockin challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card there Leanne, love snowflakes well just the paper ones not the real ones Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What intense color! Beautifully done, very cool indeed! Thanks for having me as a guest this month too.
    Victoria Lavender

    ReplyDelete