Friday, September 16, 2011

Whimsy Stamps Challenge

 Another windy day here in North Central Alberta.  Makes for those trees to look like sticks, and bare.  No leaves, or getting less.  I hope the temps come back out, only 15C/59F right now, feels much cooler with the wind, time to light those candles and bring out the fuzzy slippers.

Today I thought I would try again and make a card for the challenge at "Whimsy Stamps", it is "Love of Pets".  I don't have any, but I did have a gold fish once.  And this digital image from KennyK downloads was perfect.  So pop on over to Whimsy Stamps and check out what the design team created, and thanks for stopping here.  Happy Crafting!
Supplies:
Paper~SU Cajun Craze, Bo Bunny Press-Forever Fall, White.  Accessories~Twine, Charm, Spellbinders, Pearls, Foam Squares.  Ink~Copics, Black, SU-Cajun Craze.  Stamps~KennyK downloads, SU-Just Believe.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute miss Leanne! I love that image - you colored it perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete