Monday, September 26, 2011

SPCC #119



 Another fun challenge today at Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo.  Aways making us think, the Flourishee Stamp from SP&Co is my favorite, so I tend to use it all the time.  The green made me think this week, but that is the challenge.  Any way come back and play along with us at SPCC and Happy Crafting!

Supplies:Paper~Pacific Point, Lucky Limeade, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, DSP.  Ink~Chocolate Chip.  Stamps~SP&Co.  Accessories~Punches, Brad, Foam Squares, Dauber for inking edges.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I just love, love, love that stamp and the yummy brad in the middle of it! Great layout and way to rock the color combo. another card that is a super inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you decorated the stamp with a brad -- great idea!

    ReplyDelete