Monday, September 5, 2011

Picture Perfect Creations #71 You are a STAR!

Good Morning, another great color combo at PPC, do go over and play along, or just drop us a line, we all love hearing what you think. This card was pretty simple, but right now, that is what I feel like. WE sure haven't had much for a summer, and so maybe I will get some more crafting time in. Have a great day, and I will be back soon with another card. Happy Crafting!





Sketch is from Verve from last month

Here is my Card

Supplies:

Paper:SU-Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limeade, Rose Red, Island Indigo, Pattern Paper. Ink:Copic, Black, VanDyke Brown for edges. Stamps:KennyK, Whimsy. Accessories: Spellbinders, Bling, Foam squares, Dauber for inking edges.

5 comments:

  1. Leanne this card is so fabby! I have oogled it since you put it on our DT site. I love the yellow, blue and green with it. color queen. Another rockin job with the color combo and coloring. Loving these Kenny K's you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Leanne, this is one fabulous card!!! You really rocked these colors! They so work with this image!!! Great take on the sketch too!!! Love it!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you ROCKSTARRED this card for sure! Besides the cool image (wish I had)... I love how you inked all the sides of your paper. Gives it that grunged look! Love Love Love Leanne!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girlfriend!!!! This card is freakin amazing!!! I LOVE it! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Leanne, happy anniversary for 4 crafty chicks, and i like your cards, and this is so sweeeet card. love love it,^^

    ReplyDelete