Monday, July 25, 2011

PPC #66


Good Morning, another great challenge color at Picture Perfect Creations, today I thought I would use a KennyK stamp I won a few months back and I took a Copic Class and colored her, and I do believe the colors work out pretty well with todays PPC. Thanks for stopping and please play along with us and go and see what all the other Design Team created. Beautiful! Happy Crafting!

Supplies~Paper~SU-Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pattern Paper. Ink~Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Black, Copic Markers. Accessories~Pearl Brads, Spellbinders, Foam Squares, Glue Dots, Sponge for inking edges. Stamps~CC Designs, KennyK.

4 comments:

  1. great job coloring her! You look like a pro to me :-) I really like your card arrangement

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Leanne! Love that image and your coloring is outstanding!!!! Fun layout too!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH...she looks *so* familiar!!! LOL...was fun making cards with you that weekend, friend! You rocked this color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful coloring! Cute image. I like the curly-cue frame holder thingy alot! :)

    ReplyDelete