Thursday, June 23, 2011

4 Crafty Chicks #43 CAS





Good Morning, thanks for coming over, another great challenge today at 4 Crafty Chicks. This week our hostess is Lori, and she stumped me, with a CAS (clean and simple) challenge no more than two layers. Wowwwwwwweee that was fun. I found the colors at The Color Dare #102 from last month. I hope you like it, and please go over to see what the other chicks created and play along with us. Happy Craftn'!




Supplies: Paper~SU-Concord Crush, So Saffron, Whisper White. Stamps~Verve. Ink~Concord Crush. Accessories, Embossing Folder, Button, Twine and glue dot.

2 comments:

  1. Leanne this CAS card rocks. I love, love the embossing folder, the way you put the sentiment inside and the sting you used with the buttons is so fabby! Georgeous with a capital G. Way to go on Lori's CAS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I agree with Tamie! You rocked this CAS challenge! I love, love, love that embossing folder you used and the way you did the twine...AWESOME! That sentiment is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete