Thursday, June 2, 2011

4 Crafty Chicks #40 Anniversary

Hello fellow crafty peeps, another big thanks to you all that entered last week at 4 Crafty Chicks, great to see everyone's crafts. This week is my turn. I am challenging you to a Anniversary card. Brian and I celebrate our 18th Anniversary this month and I wanted to see everyone show us their wonderful cards/projects. Please go on over to our Challenge Blog and enter and share the love with the other talented chicks. Thanks again for stopping, and enjoy your Thursday!Paper~Soft Suede, Poppy Parade, Tempting Turquoise, More Mustard, Very Vanilla, Pattern Paper. Ink~Soft Suede. Stamps~Time Holtz. Accessories~Button, Ribbon, Square Foam, Spellbinders, Paper Piercing Tool, Dauber for inking edges.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card this week friend! I like that "LOVE" image :) Congratulations on yours and Brian's Anniversary this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is me after weeks of not commenting. The nesties are incredible, the piercing is yummy and the bow is just gorgeous. Stunning image too! Happy Anniversary and congrat's on 18 years with Brian's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card Leanne, Love!! great card,I really like it you did a great card.

    ReplyDelete